Founded in 1958, our mission is to promote solutions to community challenges, strengthen local nonprofits, engage philanthropists and manage charitable assets in order to improve quality of life in McLennan County.
By the Numbers (as of 03.31.2016)
- Total Assets Under Management: $71,299,337
- Grants Authorized during FYE 03.31.2015: $3,308,950
- Grantmaking as a percentage of assets: 4.64%
- Number of funds: 193
- Average Fund Size: $369,427
- Gifts to Waco Foundation during FYE 03.31.2016: $2,715,809
- Endowment Investment Returns (03.31.2016):
- Operating Expenses: 0.81% of total assets
Executive Director, Ashley Allison
9 full-time and 10 part-time employees
- IRS E.I. Numbers:
74-6054628 (Waco Foundation)
74-2783048 (WF Assets, Inc.)
- IRS Form 990 is available at our office and by subscription on Guidestar.
- Serving Waco and McLennan County, Texas
1227 N. Valley Mills Drive, Suite235, Waco, Texas 76710
Office hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MAC Program: 254.752.9457