The MAC Scholarship application is only available to MAC College Money Program students who have completed 60 credit hours.
Please submit this application by December 1 with the following attachments:
- One page essay detailing your accomplishments and goals for the future (11 point font, Calibri font and 1 inch margins)
- One page professional resume
Additional requirements throughout the application process include:
- Interview: The MAC Program will contact you in early December to set up a time in December or January during your winter break.
- Transcript (unofficial) with at least a 3.0 GPA and 60 credit hours (Due June 1)
- College ID Number for college or university you plan to attend
- A photo of yourself that is appropriate in a professional setting
- Attendance of the MAC Scholarship Awards Ceremony held in July
Each year, the MAC Program also awards full-tuition scholarships to three MAC Scholarship applicants that intend to transfer from McLennan Community College to Baylor University who have the highest GPAs.
MAC Scholarships are awarded at a ceremony held each year in July. The funds will be sent directly to the student’s college each semester.
*Questions marked in red denote a required field.