Waco Foundation partners with more than 60 local nonprofits to manage $20 million held in endowment, reserve and capital project funds.
When a local nonprofit establishes an agency fund at Waco Foundation, the charity benefits from the expertise of a large financial management office for a small investment fee, 0.75% annually. The Foundation subsidizes the majority of investment fees related to funds under management as part of our mission to strengthen nonprofits and promote local philanthropy. Click here to learn more about our investments and financial management.
Partnership benefits include:
- Access to a mix of assets otherwise unavailable to funds smaller than $50 million and a choice of four investment strategies.
- Oversight of all funds and transactions by Waco Foundation’s Finance and Investment Committee, inclusion in the Foundation’s audit, and management from a national investment consultant and professional community foundation staff.
- Inclusion in Waco Foundation’s website, reports and publications.
- Advice from Waco Foundation’s legal counsel about the handling and dispersion of non-cash assets.
- Listing in Waco Foundation’s annual holiday gift solicitation as an option for giving.
- By working with Waco Foundation, nonprofits can take advantage of professional investment management and planned-giving services. Waco Foundation’s permanency reassures many prospective donors who value the stewardship and consistency the Foundation provides.