|Brian Crawford of Colonial Consulting, LLC presenting at the Foundation's 2012 Investment Presentation.
Waco Foundation has a variety of giving vehicles to assist your clients in developing a charitable plan. These vehicles provide specific tax benefits to your clients and help them achieve their financial, charitable and business goals. Check out our Philanthropy Factor booklet that can help start conversations with your clients about their charitable wishes.
Waco Foundation has a unique mission of inspiring and supporting regional philanthropy. We do accept and manage charitable assets, but our main interest is helping to support, inspire and maximize charitable giving for all charitable organizations serving Waco and McLennan County. We measure our success by gifts made to the community, not to our endowment, so we are pleased to support all charitable gifts and management.
As your partner and resource, Waco Foundation offers the following benefits:
- Extensive knowledge of the nonprofit community
- Ability to begin conversations about philanthropy for donors who “don’t know where to start"
- Options for safeguarding assets for donor’s charitable intent
- Donor education and opportunities for involvement
- Private foundation management or conversion to a donor advised fund
- Customized support to meet your clients’ philanthropic objectives
- Family philanthropy strategies and options, including funds with succession plans
- Administrative support to simplify giving
- Access to a range of investment strategies, according to income and growth needs
Donor Advised Funds: The Benefits
Explore Waco Foundation’s giving vehicles and fund options.
- A donor advised fund allows many of the same benefits of a private foundation with a 20% higher tax deduction for the donor.
- View a comparison chart of Donor Advised vs. Private Foundation.