Establishing a fund at Waco Foundation is a simple process. The donor and Waco Foundation identify the desired parameters and the Foundation develops a customized fund agreement incorporating the donor’s intent. The fund is officially established once the agreement is signed and the funds are received by Waco Foundation.
How to Establish a Fund with Waco Foundation:
- Identify your charitable purpose. To whom would you like to give?
- Decide what type of fund you want to open.
- Name your fund.
- Sign a governing document (fund agreement).
- Choose an investment option.
- Make your gift.
Waco Foundation is committed to working with local donors and community organizations to establish funds that fulfill their charitable purposes and intentions. The Foundation recommends the following minimum fund sizes for new funds.
- Designated Agency Fund: $10,000
- Designated Agency Endowment: $10,000
- Designated Purpose Fund: $10,000
- Donor Advised Fund: $5,000
- Field of Interest Fund: $50,000
- Scholarship Fund: $20,000
Here to help
Have questions or need further assistance?
Contact Natalie Kelinske at (254) 754-3404, or send an email.