Local resources & opportunities are available to help promote the following:
- Excellent board governance
- Sound management
- Cross sector collaborations
- Leadership development
The novel coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is creating an evolving situation with varied impacts around the world and across the states. National Council of Nonprofits is updating this page regularly with the latest information and resources that nonprofits can use to prepare and respond.
Content Management Systems
WordPress Superfans in Waco!
General IT Information
7 Tools for Creating Nonprofit Infographics
Click here for direct link to the website.
- Nonprofit Resource Library
- Planned Giving Tool Kit
- Case for Reserves Statement
- Endowment Building Top 10 Tips
- The New Donor Welcome Series Email Template Kit
- Financial Resilience Training Program
- How Much is a New Donor Worth To You? Here’s a Simple Way to Find out
- How to Increase Your Nonprofit Direct Mail Response Rate Using Digital Channels
- Implementing a Fundraising Plan
- Fundraising from the Business Sector with Andrew Keeler
Looking for a local auditor? Click here for a list of CPAs with the Central Texas Chapter of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Here to help
Contact Nicole Wynter, Senior Director of Community Investment and Operations