Waco Foundation is honored to partner with local professional advisors to facilitate charitable giving.
The Foundation offers a variety of giving vehicles that provide specific tax benefits to your clients to help them achieve their financial, charitable and business goals. Waco Foundation has a unique mission of inspiring and supporting regional philanthropy. We accept and manage charitable assets, but our main interest is helping to support, inspire and maximize charitable giving for all charitable organizations serving Waco and McLennan County. We measure our success by gifts made to the community, not to our endowment, so we are pleased to support all charitable gifts and management.
As your partner and resource, Waco Foundation offers the following benefits:
- Extensive knowledge of the nonprofit community
- Ability to begin conversations about philanthropy for donors who “don’t know where to start"
- Options for safeguarding assets for donor’s charitable intent
- Donor education and opportunities for involvement
- Private foundation management or conversion to a donor advised fund
- Family philanthropy strategies and options, including funds with succession plans
- Administrative support to simplify giving
- Access to a range of investment strategies to meet income and growth needs
Donor Advised Funds: The Benefits
- A donor advised fund allows many of the same benefits of a private foundation with a 20% higher tax deduction for the donor.
- View a comparison chart of Donor Advised vs. Private Foundation.
Here to help
Have questions or need further assistance?
Contact Natalie Kelinske at (254) 754-3404, or send an email.
Help start the giving conversation with your clients by checking out the Philanthropy Factor: A Tool for Advisors